For those with a sweet tooth, dive into our mouth-watering desserts! Some sweet treats include hot apple dumplings, a cool refreshing strawberry shortcake featuring freshly baked biscuits topped with fresh strawberries and whipped cream, and the Festival’s one of a kind mile-high cakes that you must see to believe!
In addition to these tempting foods and drinks, there are treats being offered by wandering townspeople, such as hot pretzels, pastries, pickles, and much, much more!
The aromas of these delectable delights fill the air throughout the Festival. There are plenty of opportunities to sample a variety of foods from this era. See, taste, and smell the pleasures of the Renaissance!
Gluten "Sensitive" Options
While we can not guarantee that these products are "Gluten FREE" (as we do not have any Gluten FREE kitchens on site and there is the possibility of cross-contamination) the following options are available with Gluten sensitivities in mind.
- Caesar & Senate Salads - Hold the Croutons
- Portobello Mushroom Sandwich - Hold the Ciabatta
- Chicken-Ka-Bobs on a Bed of Basmati Rice
- Salt Potatoes, French Fries & Ye Stuffed Spuds
- Turkey Legs
- Pulled Pork Sandwich topped with Coleslaw - Hold the Bun
- Italian Sausage & Kielbasa-on-a-Stick
- Chicken Speedies - Hold the Bun
- Philly Cheese Steak - Hold the Bun