The Royal Party
All hail the Queen! She is wise and kind, yet she embodies all that is elegant and graceful. Some say Queen Elizabeth I is the greatest Monarch that England has seen in generations, and we agree! What was once a nation divided by war and poverty has blossomed into a Golden Age. Under her rule, our great country has flourished into a prosperous land.
Our dear Queen, how do we celebrate thee? We throw an extravagant festival in your honour! Our lovely and fair Queen comes to Warwick just once a year and we are delighted by her presence each and every time!
All About the Queen:
- Born September 7th, 1533.
- Known for her extravagant fashion sense -- it is believed that the Queen owned over 2,000 pairs of gloves!
- Wore the richest fabrics and was often seen in tones of deep red, green, white and gold. Only members of the Nobility could wear the color red.
- Is fluent in not only English, but French, Italian and Latin as well.
- The only English Queen who was never married.
- Infamous for her proclivity for colorful language.